- Home |
- About Us |
- Resources |
- News |
- Success |
- Advocacy |
- Contact Us |
- Academy Online High School
- Branson School Online
- Colorado Distance and Electronic Learning Academy (CDELA)
- Colorado Connections Academy
- Colorado Virtual Academy (COVA)
- Guided Online Academy Learning Academy (GOAL)
- Hope Online Learning Academy Co-Op (Hope Online)
- Insight School
- Karval Online Education
- Monte Vista On-Line Academy
- Vilas Online School
Laws and Rules
- Key Terms
- Online Program
Online Program means a full-time online education program or school authorized pursuant to this article that delivers a sequential program of synchronous or asynchronous instruction from a teacher to a student primarily through the use of technology via the internet in a virtual or remote setting. Online Program does not include a supplemental program.
- Single-District Program
Single-district Program means an online program that serves only students who reside within a single school district or, in the case of a program authorized by one or more districts or a board of cooperative services, an online program that serves only students who reside within the authorizing districts or within the member districts of the authorizing board of cooperatives services.
- Multi-District Program
Multi-District Program means an online program that serves a student population drawn from two or more school districts.
- Learning Center
Learning Center means a facility in which a consistent group of students meets more often than once per week under the supervision of a teacher or mentor for a significant portion of a school day for the purpose of participating in an on-line program. A group of parents and students meeting repeatedly, occasionally, and informally, even if facilitated by a school, shall not constitute a “Learning Center,” and a private home shall not be considered a “Learning Center” under any circumstances.
- Online Program
- Summary of C.R.S. 22-30.7-101 et seq. The Online Education Act
- C.R.S. 22-30.7-101 et seq. The Online Education Act
- 1 C.C.R. 301-71 Rules for the Administration, Certification, and Oversight of Colorado Online Programs